Business of Digital: AR/VR The Brand Experience
In the year that both Apple and Google brought Augmented Reality content development to their devices and Sony ran TV advertising for PlayStation VR, it was evident that AR and VR was more than a passing phase. Facebook announced a standalone VR headset Oculus GO and Microsoft expanded its Hololens system to enable a six pack of low-priced VR headsets. In the slipstream of sector confidence brands continued to explore the medium, record results and measure experiences. Learn how brands are using AR and VR to create valuable consumer engagement and how this will impact your go-forward strategy and campaign activity.
Sheridan Screen Industries Research and Training Centre (SIRT) Presents:
Business of VR/AR for Screen-Based Industries
Please join CASO (Computer Animation Studios of Ontario) with SIRT for a full day of active sharing of learning, hands-on with test materials, content solutions and potential business partners, (including company testing booths), along with several panels on business development and commercial research opportunities.
Discussion subject areas would include:
- Critical importance of partnering/collaboration; how to work with the ecosystem
- Full VR/AR workflow, and where to identify a need for a partner
- Technology funding and market delivery
- Live interactive demos of current VR and AR technologies/tools and content creation experiences (e.g. Ontario’s BRIO software, a unique drag and drop, cloud-based VR platform to create, present and share interactive VR experiences);
- Showcase of SIRT library of VR/AR research and demonstrations;
- In-depth spatial VR Audio demonstration and discussion;
- Augmented Reality business opportunities.
CASO is a non-partisan, not-for-profit industry association committed to supporting Ontario’s animation and visual effects industry, through advocacy, professional development, and marketing initiatives.
CASO members’ tickets are complimentary: non-Members $24 per ticket – Registration is mandatory: Click here to register