CANADA’S IMMERSIVE DIGITAL MARKETING & RETAIL EVENT
Dx3 is Canada’s largest conference and trade show dedicated to digital marketing, retail, and advertising. Through engaging content and immersive experiences, Dx3 connects the world’s top technology brands with Canada’s leading brands, retailers, and agencies. Dx3 is the one-stop-shop for marketers who want to learn how tech is changing their industries and how they can innovate to grow their businesses.
Sheridan Screen Industries Research and Training Centre (SIRT) Presents:
Business of VR/AR for Screen-Based Industries
Please join CASO (Computer Animation Studios of Ontario) with SIRT for a full day of active sharing of learning, hands-on with test materials, content solutions and potential business partners, (including company testing booths), along with several panels on business development and commercial research opportunities.
Discussion subject areas would include:
- Critical importance of partnering/collaboration; how to work with the ecosystem
- Full VR/AR workflow, and where to identify a need for a partner
- Technology funding and market delivery
- Live interactive demos of current VR and AR technologies/tools and content creation experiences (e.g. Ontario’s BRIO software, a unique drag and drop, cloud-based VR platform to create, present and share interactive VR experiences);
- Showcase of SIRT library of VR/AR research and demonstrations;
- In-depth spatial VR Audio demonstration and discussion;
- Augmented Reality business opportunities.
CASO is a non-partisan, not-for-profit industry association committed to supporting Ontario’s animation and visual effects industry, through advocacy, professional development, and marketing initiatives.
CASO members’ tickets are complimentary: non-Members $24 per ticket – Registration is mandatory: Click here to register
Sheridan Screen Industries Research and Training Centre (SIRT) presents:
Immersive Audio & VR/AR – Bringing the audio community together
In collaboration with the Toronto Section of the Audio Engineering Society and the Society of Motion Picture & Television Engineers, we are bringing together VR & Immersive Audio experts to share knowledge, showcase technologies and engage with the audio industry. Our stage at Pinewood Toronto Studios will be transformed into a collaborative Immersive Audio showcase with the goal to accelerate the knowledge of all attendees.
This event is targeted at those seeking a deeper dive into the emerging ever-evolving world of spatial audio for VR. The purpose is to give participants a chance to get hands-on with the latest tech, hear from industry leaders and network with local content creators and audio professionals. The intended participants include professionals from across audio societies and unions, academic researchers, and non-academic end-user organizations.